Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random

There is a note circulating Facebook getting people to post 25 random things about themselves. I participated, made a list of my own and posted it. In college I used to get the 100 question surveys (eg. 1)Last book you read 2)What time you where born 3)Have you ever been in love ...) and I’d usually do them in honor of mastering my procrastination skills and putting my homework aside. (I got quite good at it too:)

I’ll admit it—I kind of like doing those little survey’s every once in a while. I think what draws people in is the desire to know and be known. Deep down we want people to like us for who we REALLY are. We want to be accepted despite our faults and insecurities. We want to express a little bit of ourselves without people interrupting. I love reading what others say on their list. It's amazing the things you don't know about somebody. Every person has a story--I love learning what those stories are.

Here are a few random things from my list:

1. I love to travel but don't like being in airplanes.
2. I used to think TUMS were candy when I was little and I'd give them to my friends as treats.
3. Fall is my favourite season--sometimes I feel bad because I'm happy things are dying.
4. I panic when seaweed touches me in the water.
5. I dream of staying in a castle by the sea (any large body of water really) one day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of you...it's so YOU. It might be my favorite.

I need to be proactive about keeping a blog. You inspire to start one again, and keep up with it.

XOXO

Apes