Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Adventures

I made it to Iowa safe and slightly sound! Hannah and I had a lot of fun making the drive out. We bonded like never before, had many laughs, and left or ultimate mark on Interstate 90. Some highlights from the trip included getting in a snowball fight with a van full of Hoover Vacuum Cleaner people on top of the Snoqualmie Pass (as we were waiting for an avalanche to be cleared off the road), staying the night at Micah and Michelle’s in Coeur D’Alene, and being able to visit Mt Rushmore in South Dakota.




Tomorrow I start my new job as Event Coordinator!! And by Friday I’m going to be attending a Middle School Retreat at Lake Okoboji. Talk about hitting the ground running… I’m going at’er with everything I’ve got. I’m excited to work with my new team and to work with leaders and their youth across various states. This is a new chapter for me and I’m looking forward to where it will take me.

2 comments:

.heidi.noelle. said...

Yay!! Go girl!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a heap of fun. I've always wanted to see Mt Rushmore. Maybe one day I will.